Ease of new line winding and rewinding to an empty spool.
Provided with two types of shafts, i.e., a short shaft and a long shaft, for single spool and coupling spool use.
Incorporating a high-speed 3.5x handle and three ball bearings for smooth and speedy handling.
SPEC● Size (excluding shaft): 215 × 95 × 90 mm
● Weight: 460 g (with long shaft used)
● Max. clamp mounting width: 43 mm
● Gear ratio: 3.5:1
● Shaft size: 8 dia. × 40 mm (short); 8 dia. × 100 mm (long)
● Max. spool installation width: 75 mm (with long shaft used)
● Accessories: Two shafts (short and long), two nuts, two collars, screwdriver, two screws
MADE IN JAPAN
- Short & Long Shaft Style
- Provided with two types of shafts, i.e., a short shaft and a long shaft, for single spool and coupling spool use.
Ease of replacement with the provided screwdriver.
- Reel In Style
- Possible to wind a new line quickly on a reel while making a tension adjustment.
* Install the line so that it extrudes from the top of the spool as shown.
- Recycle Style
- Possible to wind the reel line quickly on an empty spool and store it.
* Guide the rod with your free hand so that the line from the spool will not come off while making a tension adjustment.
- Setting method
- If inner parts of the tension adjustment screw come off, reset and tighten the screw according to the procedure shown in the photo.
- 3D view
- Drag the mouse sideways on the image to rotate the image.
- Video clip
- Video clip
- Video Clip