Anglers Central Gift Card
Anglers Central Gift Card
Anglers Central Gift Card (digital card, non physical)
Need a gift but not sure what to get? We've got you covered! our gift cards are perfect for any occasion. A great gift to let the recipient mix and match their own fishing gear. Plus they arrive instantly in your inbox so you can gift on the go!
The perfect gift for those 'oh no' moments or when you have no idea what to buy! Delivered instantly to your inbox this e-gift card allows your special someone to choose and customise their very own fishing gear.
How to gift an e-gift card:
- Choose the amount and add e-gift card to cart
- Proceed to checkout and enter your email address
- Once you've checked out, find the email in your inbox and forward to the lucky recipient!
How to redeem your e-gift card:
- In your email click the 'view gift card' button to retrieve your unique code
- Visit AnglersCentral.my or our retail store
- Add items to cart and proceed to checkout
- Enter your gift card code on the checkout page
Validity : 1 year from the date of issue.
Redeemable on our webstore www.AnglersCentral.my or our physical store at:
16 Jalan SS4C/5,
Waze here : http://waze.to/?ll=3.110450,101.603750&navigate=yes
Using Anglers Central Gift Card.
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes. You can redeem another gift card during checkout.
Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- AC Tackle Trading (Company No. 002461349-V)(“Anglers Central”) administers the Anglers Central Gift Card (“Gift Card”) programme. As the administrator of the Anglers Central Gift Card programme, Anglers Central holds the stored value in the Gift Cards.
- The Gift Cards can be used to make payment (whether full or partial) for goods sold at Anglers Central store in Malaysia, including the webstore at www.AnglersCentral.my. The purchaser and/or user (“Cardholder”) of the Gift Card is advised to read the Gift Card terms and conditions herein (“Conditions”) carefully.
- The purchase or use of the Gift Card constitutes the Cardholder’s consent to be bound by the Conditions. All Cardholders agree to be bound by the Conditions herein and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications as may be made thereto from time to time by Anglers Central at its sole discretion.
B. PURCHASE & USE OF GIFT CARDS
- The Gift Cards can be purchased at Anglers Central retail store in Malaysia, including the webstore at www.AnglersCentral.my at a minimum value of RM25, up to a maximum of RM1000 per Gift Card, subject to availability.
- The Gift Card(s) may be used multiple times until its stored value has been exhausted. A Gift Card may not be reloaded once its stored value has been exhausted or upon expiry, whichever is earlier.
- The original Gift Card code must be presented at the transaction register of Anglers Central retail store, including the webstore at www.AnglersCentral.my along with the goods to be purchased. Upon making a purchase, the value of the Gift Card will be reduced by the value of the goods purchased. If there is any unspent value remaining in the Gift Card following the purchase, change will not be given for the unspent value and the Gift Card may be used to purchase goods in the future until the unspent value on the Gift Card is exhausted or upon expiry of the Gift Card.
- Anglers Central is not obliged to verify the ownership of the Gift Card before acceptance of use and the bearer of the Gift Card shall be deemed the owner of the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card(s) may be redeemed at Anglers Central store in Malaysia, including the webstore at www.AnglersCentral.my and may be used in combination with other Promo Codes or other modes of payment accepted by Anglers Central. In the event the value of a purchase exceeds the stored value of the Gift Card(s), the Cardholder is liable to make payment of the balance purchase price through other modes of payment accepted by Anglers Central.
- The Gift Cards cannot be used:
(a) to purchase further Gift Cards;
(b) by email, phone or facsimile;
(c) to repay outstanding indebtedness of the Cardholder or any other person to Anglers Central;
(e) for cash advances or to obtain cash;
(f) cannot be exchanged for a different denomination or type of Gift Card; or
(g) in connection with any marketing, promotion or advertising activities without the prior express written consent of Anglers Central.
- The unused value on a Gift Card and expiry date of a Gift Card may be checked for the cardholder at any Anglers Central retail store in Malaysia, including the webstore at www.AnglersCentral.my.
- The information residing on the system will, in the absence of manifest error, be conclusive evidence of the unused value, history and expiry date of a Gift Card. Anglers Central reserves the right to correct the balance value of a Gift Card if Anglers Central believes that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred.
C. USE OF PROMOTION GIFT CARD
- Where a Gift Card is issued in conjunction with promotional and marketing activities (“Promotion Gift Card”), the use of such Promotion Gift Card shall be in accordance with any term and condition as Anglers Central may from time to time specify, in addition to the Conditions.
- The stored value in the Gift Card is valid for 1 year from the date of issuance of the Gift Card unless otherwise stated.
- Upon expiry of a Gift Card: -
(a) Any unutilised stored value shall be forfeited;
(b) Anglers Central’s obligations in respect of the said Gift Card are forever discharged, released, extinguished and no longer capable of being enforced; and
(c) Anglers Central shall have no further obligations in respect of the said Gift Card.
- The Gift Card is a stored value gift voucher. It is not a cash card or a substitute for cash. The stored value in the Gift Card is a non-refundable pre-payment for goods sold at Anglers Central, including the webstore at www.AnglersCentral.my and may only be redeemed for such goods. It may not be refunded, converted to or exchanged for cash, or transferred to another Gift Card, regardless of whether the stored value has been fully or partially un-utilised.
- In the event goods purchased with a Gift Card(s) are to be refunded, such refund shall be in the form of Gift Card stored value. This card is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Terms and conditions governing refunds (available at https://www.anglerscentral.my/policies/refund-policy) shall apply.
- If Anglers Central intends to terminate the Gift Card programme for any reason whatsoever, the Cardholder will be given a period of at least 6 months to utilise such Gift Card(s).
- A Gift Card may be given as a gift, and may not be resold or traded by the Cardholder for money or money’s worth without Anglers Central’s prior written consent.
I. RIGHTS OF ANGLERS CENTRAL
- Anglers Central may at its discretion invalidate, deactivate, cancel or suspend any Gift Card which Anglers Central suspects of having been copied, stolen, lost, tampered with, or fraudulently issued, procured or valued, or which is suspected of being a counterfeit, or for any other reason whatsoever, in which case the unutilized stored value shall be forfeited.
- Anglers Central may at its discretion decline to accept Gift Cards which have expired or forged, in which case the unutilized stored value shall be forfeited.
Anglers Central shall not be liable in any way for: -
(a)any delay or failure in processing Gift Card transactions due to any electronic, mechanical system, data processing or telecommunication defect or failure, act of God, civil disturbance, or any event not within the control of Anglers Central, its servants, agents or contractors;
(b)any malfunction, defect or error in any terminal or other data processing equipment, software or system used to process Gift Card transactions; and
(c)any fraud and/or forgery in relation to a Gift Card perpetrated on Anglers Central, its servants, agents or contractors.
- Anglers Central’s liability for any claim arising from or in relation to any Gift Cards shall in any event be limited to the last stored value balance(s) on such Gift Card(s).
- Anglers Central shall have the sole and absolute discretion to use agents or contractors to administer and/or implement the Anglers Central Gift Card programme and Anglers Central shall not be liable to any person for any act, omission or neglect on the part of such agents or contractors.
- Anglers Central makes no representation or warranty that the use or processing of the Anglers Central Gift Card will be error-free or prompt.
- Anglers Central, its authorized agents and contractors shall not be liable to the Cardholder for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of or in connection with the Anglers Central Gift Card and/or the Anglers Central Gift Card programme. Each Cardholder agrees to indemnify and hold Anglers Central harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses of any nature (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by Anglers Central in relation to these Conditions, including the use/misuse of the Gift Card, and any breach of these Conditions by the Gift Cardholder.
L. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Anglers Central retains and stores personal information and order data of the Cardholder for the sole purpose of processing and handling the purchase of Gift Cards. By providing Anglers Central with the Cardholder’s personal information, the Cardholder consents to Anglers Central’s collection, use and disclosure of the Cardholder’s personal data for the purpose set out above.
- Anglers Central gives no warranty on the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information herein. Information stated is correct at the time of printing and Anglers Central reserves the right to limit, add, amend, vary, replace or delete in whole or part any of these Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. Anglers Central may, but is not obliged to, provide notification of such changes on Anglers Central’s website at www.AnglersCentral.my or by other means of communication as Anglers Central deems fit. The amended Conditions shall be binding on the Gift Cardholder as at the date specified by Anglers Central. In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and any other form of publicity collaterals relating to the Gift Card, the online version of the Conditions available on the aforementioned Anglers Central website shall prevail.
- These Conditions are not intended to confer rights to a third party to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of these Conditions.
- The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision in these Conditions under the law of any jurisdiction will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision in these Conditions.
- Anglers Central’s decision on all matters and disputes concerning the Anglers Central Gift Card shall be final and binding on the Cardholder.
N. GOVERNING LAW
- These Conditions are governed by Malaysia law. Both Anglers Central and the Cardholder hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.